Yes, it is truly stunning!

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by wixom61, May 8, 2013.

1. wixom61

wixom61 Well-Known Member

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3749972987.html

CL las vegas all for sale / wanted cars & trucks - by owner
    Posted: 2013-04-22, 1:19PM PDT

Stunning Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser Wagon (Las Vegas)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1987 Oldsmobile Wagon, beautiful condition. Garage kept its entire life. One owner, meticulously maintained. Very spacious wagon seats nine in comfort and style.

Approximately 40k miles on rebuilt engine; excellent mechanical condition; everything operates as it should, with the exception of the cruise control. All climate controls function properly, including A/C and heat. Drives straight down the road without any weird noises or pulling on a brand new set of tires.
    Includes very nice factory installed roof rack and tow hitch.

Cosmetically, this is a 8 or 9/10. The only issues are a tear in the driver seat upholstery (that has been taped -please refer to pictures), and a few small patches where the clear coat has begun to peal. There are no noticeable dings or dents and the blue paint combined with all the chrome trim and tinted windows is absolutely stunning.

This is a rare find for this wagon in such good condition; the new owner will be very pleased. Selling price is reasonably set below book value; asking $3,000 OBO. Clean Title in hand, ready to drive away. Please, no low-ballers, tire-kickers or time-waisters. Serious buyers only. Thank you, Bobby. PHONE CALLS ONLY, No Emails or Texts. (SevnZro2) Two 4 eight-NyneOne three4

If posting is still visible, car is still available; posting will be deleted promptly when sold.

Posting ID: 3749972987
    Posted: 2013-04-22, 1:19PM PDT

I was indeed stunned when I clicked on this pitiful sight. :eek:

David :slap:

2. patrick80

patrick80 Wagonista!

Wagon Garage:
    Good Lord, I'd hate to see what he calls "needs work"! I would guarantee if he were to describe this as he has and I were to fly out to see it, they'd find him in the desert somewhere, wondering aimlessly.

3. occupant

occupant Occupantius

Wagon Garage:
    I think this is a $1500 wagon, $2000 at best. As much as I see the value in rust free western and southern cars, I also see the value in an interior that doesn't look like it's been involved in tornadoes and brush fires for decades. Not all cars have reproductions available for dash pads, door panels, seat upholstery, or plastic bits. You can get repro dash pads for Caprice/Impala 77-90 and 83-89 Parisienne/Safari, but I haven't seen Buick/Olds ones yet. They might be out there, I don't know.

4. MercWoody

MercWoody Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    I'm so "stunned" at this "stunning Olds" that I almost had a heart attack when I saw the driver's seat, paint on the hood, and asking price....agreed 1500 car tops.

5. Fat Tedy

Fat Tedy Island Red Neck

Yup nothing says stunning better than duct tape on cloth seats:slap:

6. patrick80

patrick80 Wagonista!

Wagon Garage:
    Cosmetically, he describes it as an "8" of 10. Maybe he means "8/10ths on a scale of 1 - 10". He is delusional, at best.