Will Today's Wagons Ever Be Classics?

Discussion in 'General Station Wagon Discussions' started by Stormin' Norman, Apr 18, 2009.

  1. dodgeguy

    dodgeguy Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2007
    Messages:
    596
    Likes Received:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    69
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Southport, NC
    Norm: The site I found this guy on was fordsix.com. My handle was fairmont200. You can go there when you have time and search with my handle and find most of the posts. I believe the fellow I mentioned, and myself, used private messaging when we discussed my car, for the most part. Most likely, somebody over there will have some info about the head gasket. He also mentioned that it was important to keep the air breather snorkle plumbed like it was at the factory.
     
  2. HandyAndy

    HandyAndy Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2007
    Messages:
    3,734
    Likes Received:
    22
    Trophy Points:
    158
    Location:
    Winterpeg
    Norm, I have head gaskets. I have at least six NOS original steel shim gaskets.
    Not that you're gonna need one anytime soon. That motor is like new!
     
  3. Stormin' Norman

    Stormin' Norman Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 30, 2007
    Messages:
    19,625
    Likes Received:
    34
    Trophy Points:
    813
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Just preparing for the possibility... :cheers:
     

Share This Page