Personalized Truckster T-shirt

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Memorabilia & Toys' started by estatewagon, Oct 27, 2015.

1. estatewagon

estatewagon Well-Known Member

Got a card in the mail today from a company that does personalized t-shirts with various designs. The latest is an original looking 'Family Truckster' with a Christmas tree on top. I believe this is a new design because I get a lot of mail from them and I've never seen it before. The card I got showed my last name and town on the shirt but I went on the website and created this one with the Griswold name but you can put any name and place on a shirt, sweatshirt, hat, etc. May have to get some for Christmas presents. The link to the site is below

http://www.inkpixi.com/items/retro-...var1=griswold&var2=chicago, Il&var3=undefined

ModelT1 likes this.
  2. peter4821

peter4821 Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Funny I got that as well. Wonder where they got the mailing list from? State car registrations for wagons?

3. estatewagon

estatewagon Well-Known Member

Not sure how they get their lists but I've gotten a lot of mail from them over the last few years and this is the first design that has been car related. Usually they send offers for Irish stuff like St. Pats Day and four leaf clovers because of my last name.