Marquis DeSade

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by MarquisDeSade, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meulmani

meulmani Well-Known Member

Please, guys, don't fight, it's not worth it. Let's close this topic, please.. I really regret this is going out of hand.

2. Fat Tedy

Fat Tedy Island Red Neck

Ina, please stay out for your own good...I told you from the get go this seller was a problem. Block him from your emails, for your own sake!

3. ModelT1

ModelT1 Still Lost in the 50's

Wagon Garage:
    What a fine mess this turned out to be!

Words from many years ago heard by Bud Abbott to Lou Costello..... ........ "What a fine mess you got me into!" This has turned into an old comedy. But sadly, it ain't funny! An apparently nice station wagon for sale. A buyer who wants that exact model for sentimetal reasons. A group of station wagon members who are well educated on various models and willing to help. A seller who is apparently also a member. Why couldn't this work out? I have my ideas on why this sale fizzled out. But why continue when the seller is obviously smarter than the others and too damned busy to sell the vehicle he himself advertized for sale? :slap:

Last edited: Jun 27, 2011
  4. fannie

fannie Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    [​IMG] guys...I understand that some thinks were said and some feels were hurt...but couldn't we all just get alone!

[​IMG]

MarquesDeSade this is a great place to make friends and exchange stationwagon info so please don't let one misunderstanding chase you away.
    I'm sorry to hear your dad is having health issues, this must be a huge concern for you. So selling a car can seem so minute at this stressfull time and compiled with working long hours, it all must be very exhausting. Then to come onto the forum and read that a few folks are doubting your car, would annoy just about anybody.
    Tedy is also concerned about his dad's health and with his busy work schedule he and silver were just trying to help another member overseas find a car. I hope you won't let this unfortunate squabble stand in your way of enjoy all the great features of this forum.

So maybe we could try to build a bridge...
    [​IMG]

A forum is alot more fun and informative with a variety of opinions.:)

5. ModelT1

ModelT1 Still Lost in the 50's

Wagon Garage:
    Well said fannie, our little flower child. :thumbs2:

6. 74Satellite

74Satellite New Member

I agree with Fannie 100%, I welcome all opinions and views on this site...I have only been a member for a short while but have seen some great things happen and some very valuable knowledge. Even learned a couple things from Jims68Cuda. I implore you to stick around and get to know some of us on a different level, other than trying to sell a car. These cars we enjoy are just secondary to everything else in our lives like our families and friends. I am a member of a couple forums,nt because of the vehicles but because of the people and although there are a few that are rough around the edges, in whole we are a good group.

7. wagonmaster

wagonmaster Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Wagon Garage:
    This thread has run its course. Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.