Holly Sh**!!, Yup, thats the way it was....sheeze, it wasn't that long ago....yet it was! And ya know, I still regret selling the Fox Marquis!....If my hind site was eye site............
Did you guys see the one ...Hi Everyone....that's the one cap posted first. I couldn't believe it when I clicked on it!CE....you are in it. LOLOL These were funny....I don't know how 82cap found them!
well theres two ways to do it....... first way is go to the welcome page, where it says all the page numbers hit last and look from there........second way, go to someone's profile, click on statics, then hit find all threads started by this person, the go to the last page of that list and the welcome thread should be the last one on the list. so after that post a reply on it and itll show up on the welcome wagon thread in first place.