HONEST Ebay ad.

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by silverfox, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Taranau

Taranau Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    My wife grew up in Glendale California,so,she was refering to LA Mexicans.The cars Mexicans north of the border drive have a tendency to be different than cars south of the border Mexicans drive.I noticed that 25 years ago.Big Chevys were popular into the 90's,but had been being replaced by Toyotas,Nissans and Hondas.Nowadays,very few LA Mexicans drive anything but those three brands.Just south of the border,in Tijuana and Ensenada,pick-up trucks and SUV's are more popular.Probably because they're tougher and a little harder to break.I have,however,seen a few Ford wagons(Fairmonts)in the LA area with Frontier license plates on them.And,as Pat Garrett is quoted as saying about Billy The Kid,"Any man who eats chili can't be all bad." And that goes for men who drive wagons as well.:yup:

2. CapriceEstate

CapriceEstate Yacht Captain

Wagon Garage:
    This guy does kinda soften you up. Not like he's even trying to, but somehow still does.

3. silverfox

silverfox New Member

Wagon Garage:
    Well...he's just a rural guy, I'm guessing a farmer or from a farm family, that could never let that car lie down and die. He has feeling for it and I believe it shows in his ad.