A great club and additional resource!

Discussion in 'General Station Wagon Discussions' started by Station Wagon Ranger, Feb 16, 2021.

1. wagoninsane

wagoninsane Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Thanks Ranger, I'll try again today with the info. you provided. I'm really interested in going to Canton, thus me trying to get registered with the club. You said you were going to be there in some sort of capacity , do you know any of the particulars for the meet? Thanks again for the info. and anything about the meet!.....Longroofs Rule!

2. Station Wagon Ranger

Station Wagon Ranger 1953 Ford Country Squire Station Wagon

Wagon Garage:
    I hope to be there unless something unforeseen comes up; which could be the case. I think the president (Check) is going to put out an agenda of meet events in April in the magazine .

3. FalconFuturaWagon

FalconFuturaWagon FordFan

Wagon Garage:
    S W Ranger

I've sent two emails to links shown on the club website asking for information about the 2021 roundup. No response to either one. I'll try contacting Chuck Snyder at the address you posted before. Pretty hard to get info from the club so far!

4. FalconFuturaWagon

Wagon Garage:
    Were you able to join the club online? I just sent an email to Chuck Syndor requesting info. If I get a response, I'll post info here.

5. Station Wagon Ranger

Wagon Garage:
    Im so sorry. I don't know what to say. I told him he may be getting some responses from our sationwagonsforum.com site. Maybe call Chuck at the number I posted. Might be the best way to get ahold of him.

6. Station Wagon Ranger

Wagon Garage:
    Bill & Wagoninsane,
    Another idea....If you guys personal message me and send my your address, ill send you an application via the old fashioned mail. That might be best.

7. FalconFuturaWagon

Wagon Garage:
    I just sent the email to Chuck about an hour ago. Let me see if he gets back to me. Right now, I'm drawing a blank on how to PM you...probably looking right at it but I can't find it.

I holding off joining the ISWC for now. I'm reluctant to pay the money if no one will answer emails or Facebook posts.

8. Station Wagon Ranger

Wagon Garage:
    Bill,
    No problem. I understand. If you ever want to PM, its initialed in the little envelope (to the left of the little bell).to your right above this message.

9. FalconFuturaWagon

Wagon Garage:
    Ranger...still no contact from anybody at the ISWC...3 emails to different people, question posted to their Facebook page and a phone message left with their president. I must have bad breath or something. I'm going to send you a PM and you can email me the membership application. Also, when you get the next ISWC magazine, could you post the date/hotel for the gathering in Canton. I've got some other Falcon wagon owners that are interested if I can get these guys to share some info? Thanks for being the middle man on this deal!

10. FalconFuturaWagon

Wagon Garage:
    Just found a voicemail from Chuck Snyder (ISWC Pres.)...he'd been out of town and just got my message. He also said they were have a lot of problems with their website and email which might explain the lack of response to me earlier contacts. I'll try to catch him tomorrow and get more info.

11. FalconFuturaWagon

Wagon Garage:
    Okay...got the scoop tonight from Chuck about the ISWC show in June. The show will be in Canton, OH at the Holiday Inn (Beldon Village). I forgot to ask him but I suspect there is a hotel discount for attending the show. The hotel is on Everhard Rd. The show is from June 22-26. The 22nd is arrival day. 23rd and 24th will have area tours. 25th is club meeting and free time. 26th is the show and voting. He hopes to have detailed info out to members by the end of this month.

OrthmannJ likes this.
  12. wagoninsane

Wagon Garage:
    Thanks Bill for the information. If either you or Ranger acquire any more info. please keep us posted. I'm really interested in going but dealing with some time constraints for getting all the particulars in order. Thanks again guys.....Longroofs Rule!

13. FalconFuturaWagon

Wagon Garage:
    Chuck emailed me a copy of the membership application and a back issue of the "Tailgate" magazine. If anybody needs a copy, send me a PM with your email address.

14. wagoninsane

Wagon Garage:
    Thanks Bill!.....Longroofs Rule!