94 Roadmaster - $5k - Canton, Ohio

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by 101Volts, Apr 4, 2018.

1. 101Volts

101Volts Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/cto/d/1994-buick-roadmaster-estate/6537591291.html

Posted 15 days ago

print
    favorite this post 1994 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon LT-1 - $5000 (Jackson TWP) hide this posting
    image 1 of 24
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    1994 buick roadmaster estate wagon

condition: good
    cylinders: 8 cylinders
    drive: rwd
    fuel: gas
    odometer: 89000
    paint color: white
    size: full-size
    title status: clean
    transmission: automatic
    type: wagon

1994 Roadmaster Estate wagon for sale. Super low mileage for the year and in overall good condition. She has the Corvette LT-1 V8 with a 4L60E auto trans. This car has the V92 RPO code which includes the towing package and Posi-traction. The car has a new battery as of last year and newer General Grabber tires. Heat, A/C and all power options work on this car. I had some major AC service done two years back and it works great. I do have the missing black side molding for the car. I've had a lot of interest in the car and I want to clarify something. This is not a rust free or perfect car. It could use some cosmetic TLC, but it is low mileage and mechanically sound. If this car were perfect, I'd have it on eBay or Hemings for $10-15k. Btw this car has been in my family since new. If you have any questions please email. $5000 OBO. Might trade for or towards a nice Bronco, Wrangler, CJ or something older with a V8 and RWD. Thanks.
    • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers