Separate names with a comma.
If the car is in good condition I think it is a fair price. Regular Ds's are cheaper. I have no idea what the prices in the US are of these cars....
Translation: "Nadat we vele jaren DS gereden hebben. stoppen we ermee. En bieden onze DS break te koop aan. in november 2010 is de APK gedaan en...
$7605 see: http://www.x-rates.com/calculator.html
You're right. I am waiting for information from the seller I need to fill out the form of inspectmyride.com. This one and the blue 1986 cp in...
NICE! Some cars in the pictures I have already seen. As soon we have a good driving V8 again we will certainly join meetings again. Watching is...
400 bucks??? If shipping to the Netherlands would be free I would not even have to think, I'd bought it straightaway. Because of shipping costs I...
I will send an email with these questions to the seller directly. It will be night in the US so I will not call him now.
Do you think he is willing/able to install a new fuel pump? The costs will be mine if the price is fair. I consider them as car inspection costs,...
We had this wagon for a year, a Volvo Duett (P210) built in 1965. We used it as a workers car. [IMG] A lot of space for a European car.....
I forgot to tell you that my boyfried Maarten has bought a 1952 Ford Range wagon during our vacation in the US in 2008. Still to be restored (one...
Voted.. 48.25% now...
Thanks for posting. That might be something for us, perfect year. Can he make more pictures? Does the bodywork look good? Does it need a respray?...
We see a car more often here in Holland than in the US, even now in our small country there are some familiales (ds wagons) for sale:...
Wow, nice! Which meeting was this (sorry, I am new here)? I live in the Netherlands too. The parking spaces are small here but my cp was...
Yes, you are right
I could replace the blue seats by the ones of my wreck, but I think mould could be a serious drawback. First I will await the inspection of the 87...
Is this something to consider? http://www.inspectmyride.com
Does anyone know whom I can ask to do a car inspection, any companies I can call or send an email to?
Wow, cool wagon!
In good condition? What year? Having pictures would be great..