Separate names with a comma.
I would at least ask a car inspector to take a look at the car if I cannot do it myself.
Welcome!! :Welcome: Nice car!
Yeah. Without a baby it would be okay, it's always nice to be in the US and I travelled on my own before to buy a car (1949 Buick Sedanette in...
No, I only have friends in Phoenix.
It is the car in the second picture. As long as any inspection is allowed I do not think different pics is not a problem, we can see for...
Good news is I am always welcome to come and do inspection. Problem is seller only accepts cash and I live in the Netherlands, 14 hours flight. A...
I think you are right...
Is there are anyone from LA here? I really like this one: http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/2417263862.html Good year, looks nice and...
And here is another one: http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1987-Mercury-Grand-Marquis-Woody-Wagon-W0QQAdIdZ277487013 No...
What do you think of this one? http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1987-Ford-Station-Wagon-W0QQAdIdZ268986326 Looks like the...
Welcome from the Netherlands! :Welcome:
The truck driver is fine. Actually I am glad it the upcoming vehicle was not a small European car. I do not want to know what could have happened...
Pictures: [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
The seller, Matt, sent me pix. I think it needs too much work. We do not mind a bit of work but it will be our daily driver. This will take months...
Haha, those signs! :clap::clap::clap:
Thank you everyone for your kind words.
He has answered my email and will send me pics tonight. I like the alloy turbine wheels better. I have two good ones left. Any idea where I can...
I think they mean GMT (Greenwich mean time) :biglaugh:
It is 5 pm here.
$17.870... In the Netherlands you can find some cheaper ones: http://link.marktplaats.nl/452025918 http://link.marktplaats.nl/433555196 Maserati...