Let's start a thread to keep each other updated on our restorations, upgrades, mechanical repairs, any and all of our victories large and small, as we work to keep our wagons on the road, looking and running well. Pictures encouraged! I'll start, last week I repaired several broken traces on my rear window defroster with one of those generic "paint on" kits. Seems to work fine according to my digital volt meter , but I won't be able to give it the "real test" for a while of course. (Ignore that angled line, it's only the typical dirt on the outside of the rear glass from my rear wiper.) Also I repaired the handle on my driver's side lumbar support knob (missing screw). Whew, that was tough.