Stationwagon with burl panels?

Discussion in 'General Station Wagon Discussions' started by MUDDS, Mar 4, 2011.

1. MUDDS

MUDDS New Member

Wagon Garage:
    Hi everyone, sorry to just jump right in and start a thread being a new person but because I am awaiting a honey burl flat dash kit for my modern wagon (feels good just calling it that!) I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge with pics of any stationwagons with Honey Burl or just burl wood patterned sides, instead of the long woodgrain panels?

I'm trying to chose a woodgrain for my exterior door pillars , I am limited by the company to African Zebra wood (in the long grain) or Honey Burl to match the interior woodgrain.

I'm laying here with not much to do, recovering from a knee operation.

Thanks.
    MUDDS

2. fannie

fannie Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Hey MUDDS, that is the only way to jump in...with both feet...well in your case maybe just one for now. Sorry, I'm not the one to help you with your wood grain. I'm signing in trying to avoid a little house work really. I'm off work today, I guess I should do something productive around here. :oops:

There are a couple of others with their knees in the same state as yours...a good pair are just as hard to come by as that woodgrain your after. Remember to keep moving from side to side ever now and then or else you end up with F.A.S.:rofl:

Good luck with the search. :)