Rear air deflector

Discussion in 'General Station Wagon Discussions' started by Bonneville 66, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Poison_Ivy

Poison_Ivy Dogzilla Fan

Wagon Garage:
    When my ex-mother in law needed a ride somewhere and I was available, she would talk continuosly non-stop, while I had to keep my eyes and mind on the road. To keep from getting into accidents, I'd have to mentally tune her out. If I had had a wagon like yours, the rear roll-down window would have come in handy, for slowing down her motor mouth. She was so involved in her old lady talk about watering flowers on her husband's grave later today or Mrs. Krause's grandson getting the training wheels removed from his bicycle tomorrow or Aunt Renate has just got her lower intestinal endoscope session which is due again in 5 years that she likely wouldn't have noticed me wearing my gas mask

2. Ak_Eric

Ak_Eric Active Member

Wagon Garage:
    lol, just bought this car and I don't even know where the exhaust runs: It actually sticks out the right side just behind the rear tire. Which means on mine at least, that exhaust is getting sucked up into the open hatch from that location. Not sure if the air deflector is making this worse, or better.

3. EJ1963

EJ1963 Member

Wagon Garage:
    Really appreciate everyone's input on this one - out the sides is what's going to happen!