Ma Nature's Box Top Wagon Idea!

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Lounge' started by Stormin' Norman, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Roadking41A

Roadking41A Well-Known Member

Just for that we are going to steal your liquor cabinet.

2. Fat Tedy

Fat Tedy Island Red Neck

What time and where should I pick you up Cliff??:rofl:

3. Bigbarneycars

Bigbarneycars Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    AND WHILE YOU'RE DOIN' LAPZ 'N LOADING UP I'LL REMOVE YOUR KEYZ:dance: 'SIDEZ, WHY YOU WANNA TAKE SOMETHIN' THAT'S FREE:D JES BRING YER OWN TOOTH BRUSH:dancing: AND BTW, IT WAZ THE CORPS, NOT THE ARMY AND I FOUGHT 'N WON THE TIJUNA CAMPAIN ALMOST SINGLE HANDEDLY:1st:

4. Roadking41A

Tedy will be hiding his keys but I ain't saying where,cause it's a place no man wants to go. :biglaugh:

Thanks for your Service.

5. Fat Tedy

Fat Tedy Island Red Neck

I think we'll take the whole cabinet also Cliff, BBC has a pritty nice one....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Roadking41A

That is nice

7. Stormin' Norman

Stormin' Norman Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Did you ever go through Hell's Gate, and all those tunnels, down to Vancouver and the Lower Mainland? Did it a few times in the winter. THAT IS SCARY, regardless of my driving experience. Don't know how truckers ever did, even sober. Until the new 4 lane highway in the early 80s, that was the only way down from Northern BC. The alternative through the southern route wasn't much better, but much prettier, through Osoyoos and Creston, BC.

You really grope in a western snow squall. Sometimes the grille fills up with snow so thick that it ices up the rad. If you go too slow, the wipers are useless, and the ice builds up on your windshield. Lots of old diesel trucks just froze up so bad, that drivers pulled over, whereever they could. Lots froze to death too.

8. Bigbarneycars

Wagon Garage:
    Missed that one Norm. Bellinghan to San Diego to Key Largo to Bangor, and more places in between then I can remember. Can't count the times I've run 500 to 700 miles at 70 MPH in one day on Hard Pack and never seen the pavement! Crossed over to your side at Minot(North Gate)Pembina(Altona), Sault Ste. Marie, Windsor, and Buffalo all more then once. Sat in more then one Truck Stop many weekends in the North West looking at what happens to Big Rigs when they argue with ah Moose. EVEN WITH THE CORRECT PLUMBING WELDED ON THE FRONT OF 'UM IT AIN'T PRETTY! Seen the Red Spots that cover the whole Hiway many times too. In 46 years I covered rite at 3 1/2 million miles and with THE BIG GUY as my Co-driver I managed it without a scratch to me or the equepment hualing so much and different stuff, legal dementions and over size, and ah few I'd like to forget. 48 states plus many trips into your back yard were enough. I didn't need that 49th state and all tho' I've been to the 50th, I don't think driving there waz a good option. FYI, I still like to drive but can no longer stand the smell of Diesel Fuel:tiphat: SORRY FUR THE BOOK

9. Stormin' Norman

Wagon Garage:
  10. Bigbarneycars

Wagon Garage:
    Some timez it'z get out of the way or be eaten. Them thingz don't wanna stop when they're loaded or empty and most folkz just don't understand that! If I may voice one complaint about the way the D.O.T. boyz built the roadz in the Northwest at least on my side of the boarder. And that iz that they were brain dead every time they built a bridge in those hills and built a curve into it half way acrossed:confused: Yah ever try making even a gradual turn on Black Ice AT SPEED when theirs ah 1000 feet or more of air underneath yah:taz::mad: THAT'S WHY WE KEPT TWO "ROCKERS" AND AH PROCTOLOGEST ON 24 HOUR CALL. When we'd pull in, the Rockers would each open up a door, grab an arm and rock yah 'til yah broke suction. The Dr. waz there to remove the Naugahyde :bowdown::clap:I better clean up my act or Stef will get after me:idea: :cheers: Keep an eye out for Rudolf:rednose:

11. Stormin' Norman

Wagon Garage:
    The Doctor was probably replaced by those new improved air seats in the 1980's, right? :D Heck of a way to get your Christmas Goose.:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: After all the guys that gave you the finger, you pay a doc, for the real thing. :rofl2:

Here! Watch Rudolf too. ;)
    http://www.noradsanta.org/

I'm getting a couple chunks of coal, I think. Maybe a raw spud, unless I can get the insulation up on the top floor in the next couple weeks. :rofl2:

12. Thisity

Thisity New Member

It was 2017 and we still tracking Santa via NORAD. Each Christmas is a magic now thanks to that! Make sure you checked out this sms tracker review which may help you with picking up a good software that will satisfy all your tracking needs, lads.

Poison_Ivy likes this.