Having trouble staying logged on.....

Discussion in 'Site News, Feedback, Suggestions and Help' started by Safariknut, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Safariknut

Safariknut Well-Known Member

For about a month now I have been having trouble staying logged on to the site. The only way I can get on is to request a new password because when I try and log on with the old one it says it is no longer valid or it is already in use. Also previously when I logged on it would automatically direct me to the forums and now it will not.
    Any suggestions on how I can click on and not have to re-type all my information to get on?

2. Silvertwinkiehobo

Silvertwinkiehobo "Everything that breaks starts with 'F.'"

I've not been having that much of a problem (I don't lose my info and have to put a new password on), but I have noticed, thru both my laptop and Droid phone that the site, when changing pages, just randomly kicks me to the curb. Safariknut, I think the site tried to do to me what you described, but since I thought I had made the mistake, I simply closed out the page, then brought up a new one, and tried again, successfully. If the site does that, give that a try, see if you can access it after cycling off then back onto the Net.