Happy New Year!!!

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Lounge' started by Senri, Dec 31, 2008.

  1. Senri

    Senri Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2008
    Messages:
    704
    Likes Received:
    9
    Trophy Points:
    112
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Beverwijk, The Netherlands
    Although for most of you it is not that late yet, but here it is!
    Happy New Year, my pseudo family, I wish you all the best for 2009, both personally and professionally. :cheers: :beerchug:
     
  2. Stormin' Norman

    Stormin' Norman Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 30, 2007
    Messages:
    19,625
    Likes Received:
    34
    Trophy Points:
    813
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    And you too Senri! The very best of 2009! (y) :wave:
     
  3. TopherS

    TopherS Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2007
    Messages:
    377
    Likes Received:
    9
    Trophy Points:
    60
    Location:
    Portland, Oregon
    Yes, Happy New Year!!!
     
  4. wagonmaster

    wagonmaster Administrator Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    May 6, 2006
    Messages:
    13,238
    Likes Received:
    2,552
    Trophy Points:
    1,122
    Wagon Garage:
    2
    Happy new year!
     
  5. gpd294

    gpd294 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2008
    Messages:
    567
    Likes Received:
    31
    Trophy Points:
    102
    Location:
    Texas
    It's 2:18 AM New Years Day here in Dallas,Texas and I too want to wish everyone a Happy New Year!!! Sorry for the late reply, but I was too busy sculpturing my body with those 12oz curls!!! :dancing: J/K the wife asked Why are you on the computer AGAIN??? .....Sorry Guys she's NOT a big fan of the Wagon.........YET!!!!


    PS....Will Post Pics ASAP of her sitting in her

    :banghead3: Just askin' for punishment......huh????

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
     
  6. CapriceEstate

    CapriceEstate Yacht Captain

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2008
    Messages:
    3,669
    Likes Received:
    4
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Wagon Garage:
    2
    Location:
    Pardeeville/ Portage, Wisconsin.
    "Pseudo-family" I like that.

    I think I talk to y'all more than my own family!
     

Share This Page