Greetings from the Country (Sedan)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by 66 Country Sedan, Sep 21, 2011.

  1. snooterbuckets

    snooterbuckets Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2009
    Messages:
    3,742
    Likes Received:
    34
    Trophy Points:
    106
    Location:
    Cranford, New Jersey
    Hey 66, I'm a Clemson alumni; graduated in '78. I remember Anderson very well, but I'm sure it's changed in the last 40 years.
     
  2. 66 Country Sedan

    66 Country Sedan New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2011
    Messages:
    78
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Upstate SC
    Hey SnooterB,

    You'd still recognize the place, at least downtown, shown here in 2000 at the end of our
    first Father's Day Car Show. Clemson Blvd and Hwy 81 have changed dramatically
    even in the last ten years.

    [​IMG]
    Larger, right after our first streetscape redo; the trees have grown out nicely.

    TG
     
  3. snooterbuckets

    snooterbuckets Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2009
    Messages:
    3,742
    Likes Received:
    34
    Trophy Points:
    106
    Location:
    Cranford, New Jersey
    Always enjoyed our "jaunts" into Anderson. They had a brand new mall at the time, as I remember.
     

Share This Page