eBay: 1957 Buick Century Caballero

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by 101Volts, Jun 10, 2019.

1. 101Volts

101Volts Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/1957-Buick...m4d959d9cf8:g:ztgAAOSwyB5c9wMB&frcectupt=true

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"This is a very rare 1957 Buick Caballero 4 door hardtop Estate Wagon that is all complete to restore or Restomod. Body code 69. Very hard to find in this condition with all parts complete for a Caballero, especially with good bumper cores. No searching for parts and expensive shipping.
    It was originally from Delray Beach, Florida as shown by dealer emblem on tailgate and last licenced in Minnesota in 1965. It also has power windows, power seat, and rare split rear seat options.
    It will need floor repair and rockers otherwise body is in decent shape and repairable. 364 V8 with 4 barrel carb, but does not turn over, not sure of condition.
    Current Minnesota title and plates in my name. International buyers, car is ready for export with no issues.
    Please call Dave at 763..772..five..zero..five..two with any questions or info, or to give a cash offer. Complete restoration or restomod services available, please call.
    Seller reserves the right to end auction at anytime as car is listed for sale in other places. I can store car until buyer makes arrangement for transport. Possibly can deliver car depending on where to for an added fee negotiated with the buyer after sale."

2. Krash Kadillak

Krash Kadillak Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Well, if I had learned to do body work in my youth, I could have my dream project right now.........

This one's loaded - power windows and seats - which not all were equipped with.

3. Poison_Ivy

Poison_Ivy Dogzilla Fan

Wagon Garage:
    If he means that the engine's seized, it'll mean pulling the pan and disconnecting each rod, until the seized piston is determined. In which case, if it's only one, it's only to pull just one head and free the piston from there.
    I had a nailhead in a '63 Riviera I bought turn difficult. Once I got it to start and then revved it to smoothen out, it threw a rod through the pan