Camera Colecting

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Lounge' started by Ford_Fellow, Feb 14, 2010.

  1. silverfox

    silverfox New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2009
    Messages:
    16,780
    Likes Received:
    12
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    42 years....that is admirable, Saf. Congratulations....really.(y) I went through more women than a gyno clinic. Looking back, I should have kept one or two of them (no...not at the same time......well....). It would be nice at this time in my life to have the love, companionship and camaraderie of a good woman. Consider yourself lucky. Especially since she like cars!:D
     
  2. Stormin' Norman

    Stormin' Norman Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 30, 2007
    Messages:
    19,625
    Likes Received:
    34
    Trophy Points:
    813
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Yeah, tickling her fancy might do it too! :evilsmile: :thumbs2:
     
  3. Safari57

    Safari57 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2009
    Messages:
    4,291
    Likes Received:
    312
    Trophy Points:
    202
    Wagon Garage:
    2
    Location:
    Vancouver Island, BC
    Gosh you guys, thanks. She deserves a medal and actually on our 25th friends gave her a trophy in appreciation for putting up with me for that many years. I'm lucky. High school sweetheart. Her brothers were buidling hot rods and the only way I could weasel my way in was to date their sister. Funny but almost all our friends are also long term married too. Just seems to be the norm for the car group we've hung with for so many years. I suspect it could be because it is hard to find a good woman who not only likes cars but doesn't leave the shop messy after she's changed the oil in the cars (okay, she doesn't change the oil, but she watches and chats at me while I do it:D, and brings me tea, coffee, and pops).

    Life is good, I have to admit.
     
  4. Stormin' Norman

    Stormin' Norman Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 30, 2007
    Messages:
    19,625
    Likes Received:
    34
    Trophy Points:
    813
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Right on! Partners in grime! :cheers:
     
  5. the Rev

    the Rev senior junior Charter Member

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2006
    Messages:
    9,329
    Likes Received:
    54
    Trophy Points:
    232
    Wagon Garage:
    3
    Location:
    BC,canada
    :rofl2::rofl2:
     

Share This Page