'67 Squire

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Projects' started by Badwagon, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Badwagon

Badwagon more wood plz

Hi there! I'm still alive and the project has slowed but not stopped

I like to collect cardboard boxes... So Ive been ordering some..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also had the driveshaft made..
    [​IMG]

and Ive "wasted" the last 2 months of my spare time to motorize my beadroller with an ATV winch so that I could make the firewall patch panels. ( i say "wasted" because all I really needed was a 2nd person to crank the handle for me before I rebuilt the entire machine.
    [​IMG]

2. Badwagon

Badwagon more wood plz

Back at it for a few hours this weekend.. operation 3rd pedal is in progress... [​IMG] Removed the dash [​IMG] [​IMG] Next was adapting the mustang portion of the box to the Squire Booster. The top bolts line up but I needed to raise the lower two..

[​IMG]

built myself a quick jig to hold the OEM pedal bracket in place while I mocked in the new portion.

[​IMG] sadly I've ran into a cowl clearance issue with the Mustang quadrant and adjuster.. I'm currently working around that, a swap to a hydraulic external slave might be the way to go. I obtained a pair of take off tires to check fitment. 295 18's off a C6 vette [​IMG] fit them in the wheel well.. (ignore the fender cover LOL) [​IMG] And since its going to be on air.. it should lay out an inch or so lower than that [​IMG] and my lil sister brought me back a bitchin cooler from her vacation - holds 6 cans [​IMG]