Big blue is leaking oil from the back of a freshly installed intake manifold. Is there a way to fix it without taking off the manifold? I sometimes think this car is telling my it has a DNR :banghead3:
Unfortunately, the only way is to re and re the manifold, as far as I know. Where is it leaking at the back? Those gaskets can leak if the manifold does not go straight down into place. I've always been told to use 2 studs as guides, so the manifold goes down with no lateral movement in any direction, and they seal fine. Try it free hand and there is ever so little movement back to front, or the manifold moves side to side as it sets into the heads, and there is a leak, almost guaranteed.
Mine did that too. Called my mechanic son-in-law and he came over and we re-installed the manifold a second time. Gotta use the cork with lots of black goo. Just make sure it oozes out plenty when you torque it down.