1991 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park LS, $19,900

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by MAK, Feb 22, 2017.

1. MAK

MAK Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    upload_2017-2-22_22-1-0.png
    on Autotrader.com
    Used 1991 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park LS
    Mileage: 38,721
    • $19,900GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this excellent, three owner, fully documented, 1991 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park LS Wagon. The car was purchased new From San Gabriel Valley Lincoln Mercury of San Gabriel Valley, CA. Standard equipment for this luxury liner incudes: 5.0 V8 engine with sequential multi-port electronic fuel injection, four-speed automatic overdrive transmission, SLA coil spring front suspension with stabilizer bar, four-bar link coil spring rear suspension, nitrogen gas-pressurized shocks, steel-belted radial tires, power steering and brakes, air-conditioning, tinted glass, power windows and mirrors, 3-way tailgate, tilt-steering column, luxury reclining twin comfort lounge seats, front seat back with map pockets, automatic parking brake release, auto lamp, dual halogen headlamps, wood-grain body-side, front and rear bumper guards and stripes, luggage rack, driver side SRS air bag, front and rear 3 point safety belts, light group, inside hood release, lighted and fully trimmed 90.4 cubic feet luggage area, lower body side protection. On top of all this, the car is loaded with options like the preferred equipment package which includes: Fingertip speed control, front carpet floor mats,

2. Krash Kadillak

Krash Kadillak Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
  3. WagonMD

WagonMD Member

4. Krash Kadillak

Wagon Garage:
    Their thinking:
    If you don't ask for it, you won't get it.....
    I suspect you can begin your negotiations at around $9k. They would probably drop immediately to about $15k.

5. WagonMD

WagonMD Member

Agreed, but if I was a serious player on this car, I'd be aiming a little lower than $9k. It's beautiful, but nice ones really aren't that rare yet. More desirable classics can be bought for that kind of money and if I were to buy another '80s or '90s wagon, I would be looking for one in daily-driver condition and price range.

6. mrvans

mrvans Well-Known Member

If I'm not mistaken, this is the same wagon that was for sale in CA last year. I thought the asking price of $10k was steep then.

7. MAK

MAK Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
  8. Krash Kadillak

Wagon Garage:
    I sent a message to the selling dealer via Auto Trader, asking them to explain the discrepancy.