1974 Impala Wagon 4500

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by wagon1, Apr 27, 2016.

  1. jwdtenn

    jwdtenn Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2011
    Messages:
    21,286
    Likes Received:
    1,414
    Trophy Points:
    746
    Location:
    Nashville
  2. WagonKiller

    WagonKiller Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2012
    Messages:
    1,921
    Likes Received:
    88
    Trophy Points:
    110
    Location:
    greenville pa
    LOL 4900 with a rotted floor at rat shat gumbah's all over the interior? This dude been at the crack house WAYYYYYY too long!
     
  3. sinc76

    sinc76 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2011
    Messages:
    371
    Likes Received:
    64
    Trophy Points:
    75
  4. WagonKiller

    WagonKiller Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2012
    Messages:
    1,921
    Likes Received:
    88
    Trophy Points:
    110
    Location:
    greenville pa
    WOW! need some of that bad azz GANJA!
     
  5. moparandfomoco

    moparandfomoco Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2011
    Messages:
    1,886
    Likes Received:
    339
    Trophy Points:
    210
    Location:
    Rio Rancho, NM
    I must admit, he did pick a photogenic site to snap this car. I always liked that area around Carlisle. I think it's nice.
     
  6. jwdtenn

    jwdtenn Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2011
    Messages:
    21,286
    Likes Received:
    1,414
    Trophy Points:
    746
    Location:
    Nashville
  7. BlueVista

    BlueVista Well-Known Member Charter Member

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2006
    Messages:
    1,900
    Likes Received:
    141
    Trophy Points:
    170
    Location:
    Northeast Ohio
    "This car was driven up from Texas to Pennsylvania in 2001"
    I wonder how many of them there clamshells they drove up from Texas on that there drive? o_O:D
    I sure wouldn't want to be caught in the front of a stampede of the critters.:eek:
    They could easily take out moving trains, cities, mountain ranges. :D
     
  8. jwdtenn

    jwdtenn Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2011
    Messages:
    21,286
    Likes Received:
    1,414
    Trophy Points:
    746
    Location:
    Nashville
  9. WagonKiller

    WagonKiller Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2012
    Messages:
    1,921
    Likes Received:
    88
    Trophy Points:
    110
    Location:
    greenville pa
    I agree! Someone is also in the crack house if they paid that
     
  10. 72KingswoodEstate

    72KingswoodEstate Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2007
    Messages:
    3,201
    Likes Received:
    24
    Trophy Points:
    157
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    northeast Tennessee
    It is a neat car for me to see, because a green '74 Impala wagon was one of the last clamshell I ever remember seeing around here until I bought mine in 2008. In the early 90s, we had a neighbor with a wagon identical to this one, of course it was like new back then. lol. I loved the '74s back then I would admire it and even still remember the air freshener fragrance it had in it. lol. Later I would see a yellowish '73 Custom Cruiser wagon in town from time to time in the mid 90s, then that was the last clam I ever seen until I purchased mine. Since then I have only seen one other, a green '74 Grand Safari e/wood-grain one time at a local cruise-in about 5 years ago, I haven't seen it since.
     

Share This Page