Haven't we seen this one before? I certainly remember one of these with the weird chrome trim piece on the rear fender ahead of the Custom Cruiser script. That was never a piece of original equipment on any clamshell-era Custom Cruiser. For a non-woodgrain car, the Custom Cruiser script is in the wrong place, too. It should be below that body-length chrome strip just ahead of the rear fender side light. It's certainly a crappy ad with only two photos and no description worth mentioning. He DOES list every possible search term people might use. That's very helpful. It is good-looking car, at least what we can see of it. As I say, additional photos, particularly of the interior, would be wonderful.
Finally a price drop to $5000. And is that a tail pipe peeping out from in front of the rear right tire? http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5225497804.html
Another price drop to $4000. http://www.ebay.com/itm/1973-Oldsmobile-Custom-Cruiser-/151889733748?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368
$4000 is still a lot of money for a car with non-functioning A/C, non-functioning tailgate, a door stuck shut, and 170,000 miles. In the photo above, the driver's door is not fitting right. The chrome strip doesn't line up. $2000, tops.
Maybe he fixed the aforementioned issues? That ebay link is from 8 or 9 months ago..... It does look like it's pretty straight. If it were a $2000 car, it'd be derbied by now. It's better than that. I'm not an Oldsy guy, but I kind think it's worth more than that.....
It sure does photograph well! I like the color. This was probably mentioned somewhere earlier, but the last muffler job looks questionable lol. I hope it finds a good home!