1973 Ford Gran Torino Squire

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by jwdtenn, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Poison_Ivy

Poison_Ivy Dogzilla Fan

Wagon Garage:
    I don't see why Ford couldn't Bottox the existing bumpers of the '72, to comply with '73 and on standards. Even, the bottom half would have done. If you could imagine Olds having strengthened '68 Toro bumpers. Then, attaching them onto suitable shock absorbers. Why did they all have to have been rectangular, instead?:

[​IMG]

2. n2fordmuscle

n2fordmuscle Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    The red '73 Torino Squire originally mentioned in this post is now on Ebay. Either it was a no reserve auction, or reserve has been met. Bidding is currently at $4594 with a little over a day left. There are a lot more pictures than previously provided, so we can see the true condition. Whatever they used for the woodgrain vinyl was cheap, and already needs replacing. No rear jumpseat. I see A/C vents inside the car and the box on the firewall, but they deleted the compressor, lines, and probably the evaporator. A decent driver, I suppose. Definitely not a $7500 car. Probably maxed out at the current bid, as far as value goes, IMO.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1973-Ford-T...ash=item1ecb470647:g:Ta4AAOSwEAtZZvoo&vxp=mtr

3. n2fordmuscle

n2fordmuscle Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage: