1972 Kingswood estate

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by 69sportwag, Dec 3, 2015.

  1. 72KingswoodEstate

    72KingswoodEstate Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2007
    Messages:
    3,201
    Likes Received:
    24
    Trophy Points:
    157
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    northeast Tennessee
    He didn't say. I was going to ask, but thought I may be told none of my business. lol. I would be interested to know. He told me he would contact the buyer and let them know I am interested in buying the bumper guards and FM radio if they want to sell it. I asked him if whoever bought it was going to restore it or use for parts/derby and he didn't say.
     
  2. pyasher

    pyasher Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2014
    Messages:
    933
    Likes Received:
    78
    Trophy Points:
    97
    Location:
    Columbus Ohio
     
  3. 101Volts

    101Volts Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2013
    Messages:
    3,029
    Likes Received:
    296
    Trophy Points:
    198
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Pennsylvania
    Yes, I used it to free up the rusted screw on an ol' Siegler heater.
     

Share This Page