https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/d/1970-buick-riviera/6535117531.html Pretty car! But gosh thats an ugly steering wheel (in my opinion)
I agree on the White walls, just not my thing. Base Buick steering wheels were never good looking IMO, the sport wheels are very nice though. It looks to be a solid car, but showing its age & mileage, the asking price is high for its current condition. If it had 30,000 miles less & didn't need a complete paint job & some interior work, door panels, carpeting & steering wheel. I would say it was cheap. But the car needs $10,000 to $20,000 worth of work to bring it up to snuff. And if you just plan to drive it as is its way over priced as I suspect at 86,000 miles the engine and or transmission will need work. And even though it has had the timing chain replaced, Buick engines of that Mileage are notorious oil leakers. It could be a very nice cruiser though.
And nobody mentions the fugly boring bench seat, lack of buckets/console.................. I'd still drive it, as is!
On the older big boats, I like the wide whitewalls. The funky styling is unusual for Buick at that time, but it certainly would be a car I'd drive.
The steering wheel wouldn't look so bad, had it been colored black. Did they even offer optional sport interiors, on those. It seems that all of the muscle stuff died down with the horsepower loss