1963 Buick Lasabre Wagon

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by Jsafe, Feb 6, 2019.

  1. Jsafe

    Jsafe Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2018
    Messages:
    269
    Likes Received:
    71
    Trophy Points:
    76
  2. Dan Scully

    Dan Scully Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2009
    Messages:
    589
    Likes Received:
    144
    Trophy Points:
    141
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Apple Valley Ca
    I had one , but it only had a seat in the rear for one. :tiphat: DSC00361.jpg DSC00364.jpg
     
    wagoninsane likes this.
  3. Poison_Ivy

    Poison_Ivy Dogzilla Fan

    Joined:
    May 20, 2017
    Messages:
    11,094
    Likes Received:
    3,485
    Trophy Points:
    706
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Feeding effigy ice cream to Dogzilla
    Chuck out the seat and throw in a matress for drive-in movie time. The curtains are ready and waiting for offering privacy
     
  4. Dan Scully

    Dan Scully Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2009
    Messages:
    589
    Likes Received:
    144
    Trophy Points:
    141
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Apple Valley Ca
    I think you missed my point. :eek: DSC01225.jpg
     
    Poison_Ivy likes this.
  5. wagoninsane

    wagoninsane Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2015
    Messages:
    1,320
    Likes Received:
    604
    Trophy Points:
    332
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Friendship Ny.
    That Lesabre in Portland sure looks nice! I just love a all original car! I know some would argue the point, but they are original only ONCE! Anyone with deep pockets can restore something to look brand new with many restorations for two hundred years! Dan I like your one time ride wagon also very sharp!.....Longroofs Rule!
     
    Dan Scully likes this.
  6. Krash Kadillak

    Krash Kadillak Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2008
    Messages:
    21,109
    Likes Received:
    2,061
    Trophy Points:
    798
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Springfield, Oregon
    I'm within easy driving distance of the LeSabre, if anyone wants eyes on it........
     
    Dan Scully likes this.
  7. OrthmannJ

    OrthmannJ Always looking for old ford crew cabs

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2009
    Messages:
    17,065
    Likes Received:
    4,918
    Trophy Points:
    848
    Location:
    Yakima Washington

Share This Page