63 Dodge Town panel wagons on Craigslist

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by Jim 68cuda, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Jim 68cuda

Jim 68cuda Well-Known Member

http://rochester.craigslist.org/cto/1484296639.html

Sort of an early SUV, this 50's body style was carried over until 1967

[​IMG]

Up For sale is a very rare 1963 Dodge Town Wagon. For being over 46 years old this truck is in excellent condition. The power plant is a 318 run through a three speed automatic transmission. The Town wagon turns heads every where it goes. After owning it for several years its time to pass it on to someone will enjoy it and can put the time in to make it. Now on to the details:

The Good:

-Although the truck is nearly a half a century old, it runs and drives very well. The 318 isn’t going to win many drag races, but it’s a reliable, respectable motor.

-The Woodwork in the interior and upholstery is one of a kind. The previous owner completely redid the interior and it still looks as good as the day it was done. There was also a sound system put in with 4 speakers placed in the four corners of the truck. They’re hooked up to an older cassette player but could easily be converted to a cd player.

-Mechanically the truck is very sound. Lights, windshield wipers, heat all work instantly with the flick of a switch.

-There were not many town wagons made not only in this year, but in any year. I’ve only ever seen pictures of other town wagons and never one that sits quite the way this one does. This is a very unique truck.

-The frame is perfect. There is no rust whatsoever.

The bad:

-The only thing this truck needs is some minor body work and paint. There is some rust on the back doors and a few small dents around the wheel well and hood. The driver side window is also cracked. It doesn’t affect it and it’s not broken, just cracked. Again, being 46 years, these things happen.

I'm asking 3500 or best offer for it. Come out and check it out for yourself as I’m sure I’m forgetting things. This would make a great winter project to turn heads next summer or just enjoy it and drive it the way it is. My names Jay, any questions you may have can be either directed to my email or phone at 315-524-5520. If there’s no answer on the phone leave a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for looking!

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/1525711433.html

[​IMG]

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/cto/1491917366.html
    [​IMG]

2. kkrze

kkrze New Member

Perfect

I sure hope this is still available. Its perfect.. I can fix metal really well.
    I have been trying to find one like this. YAY
    Sure looks perfect. kkrze