Separate names with a comma.
Well, considering how the car was behaving so far, this is definitely something new. I did switch from P to D, applied pressure to the gas pedal...
Funny, my wagon started to experience similar behavior. Yesterday when I switched to D after a cold night it took about 2 seconds for the car to...
I am glad and that you and your wagon are ok. I still have manual drum brakes all around. Plans are to upgrade to power discs in the front...
Back in the 1970 biggest alternator GM put in their full size cars was 60 or 70amps and it was only available with big block. Standard engines got...
I am not an expert on engines but you may need to swap the intake for non-EGR if you really want to clean things up. I have no idea if 78 had...
Check local auto stores. Make sure you buy vacuum only gauge and not vacuum/boost gauge with light. I got mine at summitracing.com. If you have...
Install a vacuum gauge. It will tell you if you have problems with leak and engine. After it was recommended to me here on this forum, it is my...
Hmm? If I buy 6 channel amp, I could mount tweeters in the A-pillar, 5 1/4" speakers near the top of the back seat (plenty of room - just need a...
You can also study engine from earlier years (70 and newer) where the only smog related piece of equipment was the PCV valve. This should give you...
Thanks for the ideas. C-pillar (or A pillar) would probably be best location. I would have to make the enclosure that fits and paint it but that...
I really need decent sound in my wagon. It is daily driver and currently only has two 4x10 speakers mounted in home made center console. Sound is...
Pretty much. If you floor Bugatti Veyron's accelerator pedal and keep going at max speed the full tank of gas will last you for 11 minutes of...
There was an article in Super Chevy about 1963 Corvette that makes 2400 HP, it is street legal and runs on pump gas. 0-60 in 1 second :-) But...
I had the same feeling when I saw the auction. Who posts blurry picture of the engine compartment of a car that's listed for $150K? What about...
When I was looking for a car (1966-1972), I have noticed that there is a big gap in price. You have project cars from anywhere between $500-5000...
Back in the days when I was going to school in Europe we used to do pranks like that to teacher's or other student's cars. Small cars could be...
I do not think that OP's car is overheating. He's just asking about preventive measures. I know that when I was about to install gauges, everybody...
I found one for $15 and another one for $33 that includes all the hardware (line and bezel). I will also have to check local parts store. I guess...
Thanks for the links Stormin' Norman. I did print some of them and bookmarked them. Now onto Summit's website to order vacuum gauge :-)
Interesting. I will have to look into adding one. I have no space left but I can probably figure something out.