Separate names with a comma.
:Welcome: Jorg. It really seems like the Dutch are getting into wagons! Nice wagon you have and maybe someday you could tell a bit more about the...
I can't agree more, those big plates are really a no-go! But on the chassis and VIN number, Let's say that a car would be properly registered on...
Kingswood, this is the link to the 72 Torino. It was my mistake, it is advertised as a 1971, but I knew this is the wrong year, but instead of...
Hi Paul, :Welcome: to the Forum. Nice story and respect for keeping the car that long! All the upgrades you did are surely a result of that. I...
Thanks Rob, it is already in my favourite list! It is really frustrated when you have set your self to buy a classic wagon but need to sell your...
Have there been a lot of rally wagons?
Hmmm, so this sounds like a really no-go! It was an interesting thought...
:Welcome: to the forum, Thatcher!
1969 Toyota Crown 2.3
:Welcome: Paul. Nice set of wagons you have (and had). Maybe you could post some pictures? How is the Euro Sport wagon? I never saw it before I...
I was scanning the ads and I came across a 1978 Oldmobile CustomCruiser with the 350 diesel engine. I was wondering if anybody could shed some...
Hee Norman, what is all this? Where is this layed back attitude of "I had my hemi-time" and "with all the speed camera's.." and full economy...
Good for you 5.0!! I know how hard you need the heater here in our humid country!
Well, I have to admit that my 188 Caprice Classic was registered as a 1978 Impala... :hiding: The advantage next to having a younger car, is...
Thanks Gasser. I will just take my time, partly forced as I am waiting to sell my Subaru. I have seen the T&C and that is so neat, it really is a...
Norman is right, the dash has the go! I don't know if you are into this look at all, but I have to say that I really like the clean looks because...
Maybe it was just an attempt to close the gap, but Jeep had the Wagoneer, which in my opinion is not far from a Suburban. And in Holland, the...
I did see that yes, I just didn't want to give that away already! But what is up with this car besides the question? I get a bit the feeling that...
Senri submitted a new resource: Vintage Wagon advertisment drawings - Vintage Wagon advertisment drawings This site has some nice vintage...
I guess those things are just unimaginable for me! Even though I lived in Sweden, were a lot of snow can fall too. But I never thought tire...