Separate names with a comma.
:Welcome:. We are growing pretty fast, so I guess "wagonitis" is contagious as well?? :scratchchin:
After searching again, it seems that oldtimers only pay 6% tax? Is this really right? And Rob, do you know a trustworthy company who can help with...
Pleazz, pleazz, let me in on the big secret!!! But seriously, would you care to expand on that remark? And what would be your new toy, if I may ask?
Dyna, I know we discussed a bit of this before, but can you tell me how the whole transport thing is arranged? I mean, you say it will be spring...
:Welcome:, nice to see another Subaru fan!
:Welcome:. Those Opels are nice wagons. I almost bought one a few months ago. Happy hunting!
She doesn't need to know, does she..... :evilsmile:
1963 Morris Mini MKI Traveller
It is incredibly stylish!!! I would have a problem using this as a daily driver though.... As I told somewhere else, this T&C is sold by now. My...
I know the power already went down in '72, mostly because of reduced compression ratio's, but don't forget the differences in measurement...
Good job, Norman!! Glad you could solve it!
:Welcome: to the Forum. Nice wagon and needles to say, we would like some updated pics!
:Welcome: Roman. There are some people with clam shells here (the group seems to increase almost explosively now!!!) and these parts are one of...
1972 Rolls Royce Estate - asking price 119.000,- euro's!
1955 Lloyd LS400S Microcar
1966 Skoda Octavia Combi
Although this could be classified as a wagon, I would say: [IMG]
Or maybe this one.... [IMG]
:wave: Ron, welcome! And the Rev is right: :ttiwwp: By the way, which engine does that VW has? (how many red letters?)
Yes, surely good to hear your back and getting well. Nice little car; could be a nice one to have the "wagon or not" discussion about... :D