Separate names with a comma.
Hi Bart! Norman is right, we would like to see some pictures! But easy on, there is enough to read.
And would this be a wagon? [IMG]
What would the safety rating be in a frontal collision?
I have some good news! When I bought the car I had a waranty of 6 months or 10k km. The 6 months are over next week, but I have already driven 12k...
Well, I actually know the answer already, but has anyone some experience with this stuff: http://www.heal-a-seal.com/ ? The point is just that I...
Although for most of you it is not that late yet, but here it is! Happy New Year, my pseudo family, I wish you all the best for 2009, both...
Nice ride! Can you tell a little bit more about your planned engine setup, like hat block do you use, what injection system, planned horsepower...
:omg:, I am just speechless! Magnificent car! Well, welcome to the forum!
Welcome to the forum! I am from Holland, but my wife is Italian and so I can tell you from experience that a 1988 Caprice Classic does fit into...
:Welcome: Tom! I surely like to see some pictures of your Chevelle. Do you race it?
Chrysler Corporation unveiled the experimental Plainsman "idea station wagon" during the January, 1956 Chicago Auto Show. More info:...
:Welcome: Doughboy, I am glad to be the first to welcome you to the forum as the 1000st member!!!!!!! :grpnanadance:
I bought this wagon as my 88 Caprice needed to much investment. I use the car mainly for driving the 3300 km round trips to Italy, about three...
Senri submitted a new Garage Item: 1999 Subaru Legacy I bought this wagon as my 88 Caprice needed to much investment. I use the car mainly for...
Well, I am really curious were it is available then, as I get the same here!
Well, we are still growing almost 50% per 6 months, from 650 in June till almost 1000 at the end of 2008!!! At the moment I write this, we are...
Prettige Kerstdagen!
Patrick, seeing your '80 LeBaron again, I ment to ask you, what engine does it have (318?) and what mpg do you get from it? I have seen a '78 in...
My first car was a 1972 Chrysler Valiant 225 /6. I bought it when I lived in Switzerland for my final thesis. When I drove it home, I got a panty...
Hee, Geoff, :Welcome:. You have a nice collection there. To be honoust, I not so in favour of big wheels (at least bigger then 18"), but yours...