Separate names with a comma.
Well Gentleman, I am please to announce that I got her going. She runs beautiful. After 3 days and a call to my father I so happens that I had the...
Gonna try reinstalling the fuel pump. I was just told that the arm on the fuel pump needs to sit under a pin which I was not aware of. Not sure I...
I do not have a vent gas cap. The carb is not squirting fuel. There is not squirting from the new fuel pump.
Thank you 390wagon. I will try as soon as I get home. I will let you know how it turns out. Should I expect fuel from the tank to drain?
My accelerator gasket was leaking last week so I replaced the diaphragm, no leaks. Started the car and she ran for about 15-20 minutes no problem,...
Thanks n2....... I was curious about that. I know I have a large well in the front but skirts in the back. Still undecisive. Thanks again. I will...
Thanks guys for the input. What is the largest I can go? I was thinking of 18" or 20"
That's guys for the input. What is the largest I can go? I was thinking of 18" or 20"
[IMG] I am starting to restore my 1960 Ford Squire. I was wondering if anybody has any knowledge in the restoration. I am looking to find tires...
Understood! Guess that was a newbee mistake. Definately dont want to be one of those people! Thanks
Need help with brake conversion on my 1960 Ford Squire that I am trying to sell.
panamio01 submitted a new Garage Item: 1960 Ford Country squire 1960 Ford Country squire Read more about this garage item here...
1960 Ford Country squire
1960 Ford Squire For Sale I am selling a 1960 Ford Squire. Exterior is in mint condition. Engine has 65,000 original miles. Interior needs a...