Separate names with a comma.
FYI there are a bunch of NOS Ford dash pads on eBay that will fit your car. If only there was a 69/70 pad to fit mine!
I approve!
My 390 has duals that exit just behind each rear wheel. Previous owner installed Flowmasters that are too loud. If I'm really being critical,...
Suburban Mary-land: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/cto/3142894970.html [IMG]
Stopped at the local dealership today at lunch. The guy had to look up my application on microfiche, haha. He listed them as no longer available...
will look into this :tup:
The guy at Eaton I ordered springs from surprised me by recommending against gas shocks. Says it is common for a harsh ride in older cars to be...
We need pics!! Welcome:tiphat:
The Green Machine is a little saggy in the back end, so I've been shopping for replacement coil springs. What I found was that most all of the...
I've cut up an old shower curtain before. What works well for adhesive is the black 3m double sided foam tape.
I was scoping out this '65 Belair before I bought my Ford a few weeks ago. Looks super-solid, and is a driver. What stopped me was the 327...
Dug up this picture of another '69 in the same color green. Look, a factory white-painted roof! I wasn't positive they were still doing this by...
She's a keeper. So is my wife, heheh.:tiphat: Our favorite thing to do when road-tripping is not to reserve a room. We'll just target a certain...
Me neither, I was always thinking white or cream, or even black.....I think I will mock it up in Photoshop, since I use it at work :)
I've had it done, with excellent results. You literally could not see where the dent had been, even if it were pointed out. I can tell you that...
Here is a similar wagon that shows the chrome strip I would need to find, at the base of the D pillar.... [ATTACH]
Everyone made it home safe, but I've been negligent with the pics. I drove out about 45 minutes to meet them on the final leg, and switched cars...
The GreenMachine got home safely, and some of the first things it needs are new coil springs & shocks in the rear. I've decided to order Eaton...
I was using short-hand, it will be a multi-vis oil for sure. Previous owner has been using synthetic, which I'm a believer in also. Whether it...
Beautiful Catalina! Love those white roofs. Mine didn't come with wood trim. I think white or cream would go with the interior, and look real...