Separate names with a comma.
This month's Classic Cars by Hemmings has a good article on the history of the Designer Series Marks.
that's crazy that it was aug 1 2009.
My dad had a 78 Lebaron Sedan, same color, same interior. The lean burn had tremendous issues in the Rocky Mountains on a family vacation. I...
Wow, that's a nice wagon. I like it.
something with a trailer towing pkg?
Sold for $24,500 on 7/31/23 [IMG]
[IMG]
23k-Mile 1978 Lincoln Continental Mark V for sale on BaT Auctions - ending July 31 (Lot #115,275) | Bring a Trailer Another nice one from...
No Reserve: 1962 Dodge Dart 440 Station Wagon for sale on BaT Auctions - ending August 7 (Lot #116,087) | Bring a Trailer [IMG]
Bid to $15,575 on 7/30/23. no sale [IMG]
Sold for $20,250 on 7/29/23 [IMG]
well i struck out on copy and paste too.
1972 Datsun 510 Station Wagon for sale on BaT Auctions - ending August 6 (Lot #115,957) | Bring a Trailer [IMG]
No Reserve: 784-Mile 2005 Dodge Magnum SXT for sale on BaT Auctions - ending August 6 (Lot #115,982) | Bring a Trailer [IMG]
No Reserve: 1978 Ford Pinto Wagon for sale on BaT Auctions - ending August 6 (Lot #115,951) | Bring a Trailer [IMG]
which wagon is it? I'm on the fb group, I'll see if i can download it.
I like that color.
Sold for $47,000 on 7/27/23 Wow that seems high. [IMG]
This is awesome. I wonder /guess the 318 can move it down the road ok. No Reserve: 1963 Dodge Motor Home for sale on BaT Auctions - ending August...
Deliverance [IMG]