Separate names with a comma.
Great wagon with some nice options, and it looks sweet in your Mid-Century carport, to boot! Echoing MotoMike, what's with the radio delete? Gotta...
Finally got around to reskinning my driver's side door on the '66. Since I've owned her, she's had an embarrassing, ratty door panel that greeted...
Fantastic job SavoyPlaza! I remember seeing it on the Forward Look Forum and thinking what a pity about its appearance. Soooo glad you brought it...
You're right about assembly lines, CyberWiz. Living in Michigan, our school Field Trips included visits to plants, and we toured Olds (Lansing)...
That's a pretty cool beater and mobile hunting camp* there, especially the working Magic Doorgate! (The flapping door is priceless). I like the...
Nice wagon, 66TC. Are your windows tinted, or does the car have AC? A window out of any '65-'66 4-door sedan Chrysler or Dodge will work,...
Hey SnooterB, You'd still recognize the place, at least downtown, shown here in 2000 at the end of our first Father's Day Car Show. Clemson...
Dan, I was at the Concours and saw that beautiful Caballero at the end of the show. Y'all certainly did a great job on its resto! The car...
I have a few wagons in my collection of 1/43rd models, and enjoy to photographing them. Start with this neat '64 Ford CS from the James Bond...
I wish she could be a survivor, but the paint's too far gone for anything but a repaint; dead and really bad on the hood and rear fender tops....
m26, I'll get a pic of the door tag at the garage this AM and post this PM...in the meantime, here's the window sticker and build sheet. What...
Newbie with a '66 Country Sedan owned since 1998, finally getting serious with a rolling resto. Tahoe Turquoise/Wimbledon White, bought from the...