Separate names with a comma.
66TC had asked if I could get pictures of the wagon that the door glass came from, so here it is. The rear door is laying face-down at...
66TC's car looks much better than in Erik's pictures because of recent paint and body work, and the T&C still wears the same license plate as in...
Jett, if you're talking about the '66, its backstory is here. Kind of recent, too, as I just hitched up to the SW Forum a few weeks ago. TG
Cool Country Sedan Jett, and there's nothing like a rust-free, High Desert car to start with. Good for you! TG
It is a pretty cool story, and y'all wouldn't believe how much Martyx's son knows about American cars. He corrected me a couple of times, and...
As Martyx said, the glass arrived safely after its trans-oceanic schlep. Found some great (non-wagon) parts at the Veterama, so the trip was...
ewagon, You'll love the Squire for its fine casting and nice detail; glad you found one! It's an Altya/IXO mold, and they'll soon be offering a...
The Shop Manual describes the emergency tailgate opening procedure. I'll scan the page later this morning and edit this post when I get it (the...
Wow, isn't that a beauty! I wish my cargo hold was in that nice condition (one day, one day...). Congrats on a fine Ford find. TG
64CS, Something like, "Sprechen sie espaƱol?" :bowdown: TG
Well, I talked again with United and while they said I could probably carry the glass on, I figured I should make it a traveling crate. One piece...
An update on the '66 T&C window...Went to a NE GA junkyard today and got the LR door window glass from a '67 Dodge Polara SW with tinted glass and...
Hi Martyx, Thanks for the pictures and the bug info. I should be able to get the glass from a Georgia yard early next week. They are looking...
Great collection of wagons, and some major money in tin! Is the '67-'68 Mercury wagon a Matchbox Major Pack? Seem to recall those from the MBX...
Fat Tedy, I think we both stand corrected, in that my pic is a '61, according to the brochure. [IMG] Either way, a very pretty baby! There was...
Those '62 2-door Comet Customs are rare as hen's teeth Polara Pat, and trimmed out really well. We had a 4-door Comet wagon back around '63, a...
Sweet wagon you have there. GM was really at the top of its form in the mid-'60's, particularly when it came to interiors. In addition to the lit...
A real beauty there, and so few remain. Welcome, TG
I use a UV filter and often employ a polarizing filter, and shoot everything in an automatic mode with a Nikon D60 digital SLR. Lenses are...
A Shasta AirFlyte with wings is the ultimate accessory for any car, but especially a wagon. Prepare to have a blast...make that many blasts! TG