Separate names with a comma.
Nice song! LM was famous in Italy when he was young. He even participated in San Remo, which is very big italian song contest. I don't know if he...
It could well be, although I thought myself more as a Chrysler man (if I really have to name one...). Funny thing is that a 65 Colony Park woody...
I don't know the ins and outs of it, but I have heard that it is a pretty easy swap to a (liquid-cooled) Subaru Impreza block. This would...
Not so long ago, I found in the attic a wooden garage, made by my grandfather for me. I was only two when he died, so you understand it has a...
We will talk about the domestic stuff, but maybe better in the general section? I didn't see the red flyer topic, but my son is riding a Radio...
I am fine Norman, thanks for asking. I have been lurking around here in the past half year, but not involved. Because of the selling of the...
The diesels were pretty ok from design, although they had more or less a weakspot bestween the cilinders. Blocks are now wanted as they were made...
Mrobers, I live in The Netherlands too and experienced the same problem when importing my first car, a 1972 Chrysler Valiant from Switzerland. The...
Maybe we don't hear so much from modern wagon owners, because they have no problems...... :hiding:
:Welcome: to the forum! I still think scandinavia is the american car heaven of Europe and you prove that again! (I lived in Sweden for awhile...)
1956 Chevrolet Bel Air Nomad Super Gas
Sorry, no car, but this is me and my son in Italy... [IMG]
Fantastic wagon! And including the luggage thing (sorry, don't know the name...:o).
Not all, I had the same problem with my Caprice and I never found a set for that either. I am sure why. Is it maybe possible to use carpet by...