Separate names with a comma.
Thanks guys, I have asked some questions to the seller about this, so let's just wait and see. I might have a look this week, then I will...
I just saw a 1985 Caprice Estate for sale here. It is in very decent state, has all option, Californian car. The seller says it has a 350 with...
For us this actually would be a classic! Anyway, I really would like to find such a car overhere, and even better, in such a state for that...
I am sorry to hear this Phantom. I always had a soft spot for Malibus and your wagon is a very nice example! Good luck with the repairs!
Congrats!!!!!! Your wagon will be appriciated, I'm sure. I see that my 4 year old son already has an eye for classic cars. He spots them...
I remember a dragrace team that often came to the Netherlands had a sort of camper/truck that came from a movie. It had a very futuristic front...
Rev, I understand your point and I actually agree in principle. Just because we have chosen to live in a social society means that we everybody is...
Please people! I love old cars and I never complained about not having full seatbelts in my 65 Imperial, neither I used the seperate shoulder belt...
And my all time favourite: 1960 Pontiac Bonneville Safari [IMG]
Hi Martin, those are certainly nice wagons! I still have my eye on one that is now for sale here for a long time. Anyway, welcome!
Welcome Bill! Can someone fill me in on this beautiful clamshell? Maybe a :camera:, if it is not too painfull?
If the stroked 351 has no other help as it seems like (NOS, etc) then I :tiphat: for getting real 450hp+ out of it and get the hugh car run that...
Better late then never, Happy Birthday Blackfoot!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
If he has been good, my son (4y) is allowed to choose a car from Hotwheels every two weeks. My parents did something similar with me with Matchbox...
Hi fabian! Welcome on board. Neat cruiser you have there. I haven't seen them so much in red. Any plans yet?
:Welcome: Alan! That sounds like an interesting project. Please keep us up to date when you start.
Happy New Year , guys! I hope for a better year for some of us!
Certainly 2 or 4wd can't make the difference. My Subaru has 4wd (or AWD if you like) but is a real station. I was about to say, is a station not a...
Sadly not my car, but I really liked this shot of the extra windows, I just thought I would put it up for everybody to enjoy.
Nice one! "....The reason we are selling it is that we bought a mini van...." :slap: