Separate names with a comma.
Well, I got it running. But it was spitting fuel out of the top of the carb. Lots of fuel. Guess I need to either figure that out or send it to...
Back at it today. The fuel pump is pretty easy. The air conditioning compressor is massive and pretty obstructive. But nothing like today's cars...
I got the carb mounted. And the lmc fuel line worked perfect. I will have to tweak it just a little to keep it from rubbing stuff, but it fits...
I got the carb all done yesterday. [ATTACH] Why are these different? I'm going to call about the a.c. solenoid today. I don't know a better name...
Does anyone know where a fella might be able to find an a.c. idle up solenoid (or whatever it's called)? Mine works great, but the rubber boot on...
Yeah, it's not cheap. It was a customer's car, so I didn't pay for it. I couldn't afford it either.
I'm in the process of converting a sbc in a 53 panel truck (Not original engine) to efi using the holley kit. It's a pretty nice set up.
When I ordered the fuel line I ordered 3 screw in filters too. I'm sure they'll dirty out pretty quick with the way this car was stored. And if...
Thank you. I'll get them both ordered now and hopefully have this car running on its own in a week or less.
Right, my car is a 70 429. I would order from a 70 460 truck. If you think that would work, I will order it. I also pulled the carb off today to...
So, here is how my fuel lines are currently routed. I had an idea for the pre bent hard line. Would the line from a 460 truck be the same? Lmc...
Yeah, I'll figure something out. Wheels and tires are pretty far down the list for right now though. Next up is the fuel system, then the brakes....
No, just parked in front of the trailer for the night. I had to leave it on the street. That samurai is 3500lbs and maybe 45 hp. I doubt it would...
That's the only car in the collection that is an "average" car. No special options, first to have xxx, 1 of 1, ultra low miles, etc. Just a nice...
That's funny. That's actually the owners least favorite one of the whole collection, and may be for sale. There's a few not pictured. The green...
No, I just get to tinker with them and drive them. The owner is a good friend of mine. He teaches me what he can, but he's usually pretty busy.
Some of the other cars I play around with: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Thank you all for the input. I will consider it more, but am pretty sure I want points. I like the old systems. Update: the weather was nice...
I will more than likely change the wheels out. And I'm going to keep the points. Thank you for input though.
Now that I've heard it start, it's time to make it roll. The car has keystones on it. They looked like they were all the same wheels, but as I...