Separate names with a comma.
Yes, there are.
I won't disagree with any of that, but they're not making any more original 53 chevys. And this makes one less out there.
It breaks my heart a little though. The owner had already pulled the straight 6 out and dropped the 350 in. He also converted it to ifs and a ford...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Thanks for the encouragement. Today was a good blow though. I found 2 rust holes in the floor and the tank and sender are essentially garbage....
Thank you! I searched a long time for the right one
Back after it in the new garage. I pulled the fuel tank out and found a few gallons of liquid stinky rust. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]unfortunately,...
It's actually getting the old ones out that's giving me the fit. And that's the easy to access one. I couldn't imagine the one behind the mount....
After 2 days of messing around with these plugs, I think I'm going to resort to pulling the engine and replacing all of the plugs on the block. I...
Well, it spells India. But the I is hidden.
Man, those freeze plugs are kind of a bear to get out. On the drivers side it looks like I'll have to lift the engine a little and remove the...
Does anyone have good pictures of how the vacuum lines are supposed to be routed? I have a diagram, but it doesn't show routing.
Two steps forward, one step back.. [ATTACH] My 08 dodge decided it didn't want the intake valves to open anymore on cylinder 1. Oh well. It's...
Well boys, she runs now. And runs damn good. When assembling the carb, I forgot to click the float retainer spring into the needle seat. Oh...
Touring cars are 2nd to nothing*
I don't think there's any wagons in there. Unless you count touring cars as the original wagons...
Lmao. Ok, wedding pictures in the wagon forum. I can dig it.
Nah, may as in 20 days. Most everything it is order for that. We're actually getting married at America's Packard museam. So, that's cool.
[ATTACH] so, I checked pressure pre and post filter while running at idle and revved. 6psi constant. I guess that leaves needle and seat or float...
The float was in good shape. The float was set at 7/16" when I assembled it on the bench. I'm going to check pressure on the new pump and if that...