Separate names with a comma.
Welcome.... theRev.... Your Bermuda is almost identical to ours. Ours has spinner caps. Our biggest challenge will be replicating the wood grain...
Welcome .... jrwscout,..... Thanks for the welcoming words. the Rev,..... The '58 Bermuda is still a work in progress, even though we have had...
Welcome.... MotoMike.... I do have an Edsel, a 1959 Ranger 2 dr. My dad, brother and I also have a 1958 Villager 9 pass. wagon at my brother's...
Welcome.... EagleFreek.... I'm located in Woodville. I used to go to some of the shows, but it seems that most of the shows now are geared to the...
Welcome.... Thanks all for your words of welcome. I only have one wagon at the present time, a 1985 VW Quantum, but have had others in the past....
Quantum info.... MikeT1961...... Thanks for your reply. I have owned a couple of VW bugs, a Dasher diesel wagon, a Karmann Ghia, and a few other...
I have had some wagons in the past, and I just recently have acquired a 1985 VW Quantum wagon, 4 cyl., 5 speed, 90,500 original miles. I can find...
I'm David, from Huntsville, Al. Retired automotive repair shop owner. Hobbies are old toy restoration,and refurbishing my old rides.