Separate names with a comma.
Thx for the help bigboats Any chance you have a list of the rest of the options available? Turns out it's a lesabre estate not an electra.
Hi guys and gals I'm going to look at a 1988 wagon on Sunday. Any advice on model specific/B body stuff to look for besides the normal things....
Hi guys, All the lights on my instrument cluster stopped turning on when i have the headlights on. Any idea what could have broken? I'm thinking...
Thanks for the warning :) It was more of just for reference though, I usually do basic maintence on my cars myself(oil and such) so i know my a...
Anyone mind posting a pic of those manifold bolts that should be tightened, i wanna give that a try. you cant beat free
Thanks for the list and that neat trick!!!
is there a list of code definitions?
I'll check it out, Thanks!!
I thought they only read OBDII codes?
Also here a better picture of the rot, goes to that fallen trim piece, and then the wheel well lip.
Thanks for all the replies guys!! The back headliner board is missing, but the one over the passenger compartment is still there. are they easy...
Thank you :)
HI everyone, I just picked up a 1988 olds custom cruiser, with only 43,000 miles on it. and i have a few questions. Here is the CL ad if you...