Separate names with a comma.
LOVE the color
Too low for my taste(stance) and that's the first I have seen the interior. I believe it's a solid wagon but I think it looks like bondo in the...
Looks like a heavy duty set of cargo coils. Also looks like they are upside down. I Believe the tight set of coils(where yours are close together...
I like it
That's what heavier springs and a POSI are for!
I'd like to see more pics of it to see, How solid and how hacked up
WOW what ever you do, Do NOT roach that engine man! I was looking and they want 1600 to 1900+ for NEWER rebuild able blocks! LOL I'm only asking...
It has less miles than mine did and it's rusty?
Check your dash heater/ac ducting too
LOL Crack smoker. Minimal rust could mean total JUNK on a Vega. 65,000 miles is basically dead for a factory 74 Vega bottom end( Cyls scored by...
Best idea so far. DO NOT think it cannot happen. I didn't make it a year and a half before my second wagon got totaled in front of my house! Lived...
Should be totally different.
I just used some plastic weld/adhesive. JB weld has it and permatex also does. It works on all kinds of stuff including glass! I had to weld my...
Was that planned/you knew it was coming or a surprise?
SWEET!
This car is ROCK HARD solid. I wanted it but don't have that kind of cash. VERY close to me.And 1 thing I can tell you it has a PERFECT and I mean...
I thought the same on the woodgrain
69 and 70 are the same they redesigned it for 71 because of problems
Could you get me a link? or check on a tank for me? HAS to be a 71. The one in my car did NOT leak and was full but it has so much CRAP in it...
I bought a complete 70 for parts for $500 with 13,000 miles on it gas tank was JUNK! But got a lot of usable other items. Gas tank is different...