Separate names with a comma.
http://www.nadaguides.com/Classic-Cars/1973/Pontiac/Grand-Safari/4-Door-Station-Wagon-9-Passenger/Values
The spring rides/rests upon a plastic curved to fit the cup bushing.(white plastic) rarely these DO wear out (get oblong on the center of the...
I always use a longer heavier spring to take the brunt of the load OFF the shock tower. Then run low pressure in the shocks till you really need...
Bill of sale only? Easily transferrable to any state? Don't get where people think you can get it legal anywhere, in any state with a bill of...
TOTALLY unacceptable! Personally the owner would be walking around with a boot sticking out of his ass. It's not like it's a mid 80's GM with 90...
Been a while since I worked on one of these but there may be a hardline in a funky spot on the intake, perhaps "underneath" in the back where you...
Nice! Excellent lil engine too!
Actually I always do mine myself (rear springs). As long as your main leaf is good you can do it or have someone with at least SOME skills do it
Some people are smart enough to repaint the black when they repair. Just observing the fact that the paint does not match tailgate to 1/4. It...
I would definitely give it some "settling" time. I may take a few weeks/months but they always come down over time. Even a set of apparently "worn...
sold, my friend contacted them about this and was 4th in line
Enough to tell if it's original miles or over 100,000
I didn't see that first time I looked and I usually look for pedal wear. Hmmm. Either they are worn and don't want em seen or they are covered to...
Not always. My 79 Ford for example. It has 127,000 miles on it 99% of which were put on it in the 80's. The car sat when it came back from Cali...
A lot of "rebuilt" parts for 70,000 some odd miles. Also right rear 1/4 paint does NOT match the tailgate but drivers 1/4 does?
actually derby meat at that price depending on which frame is under it, and if it's good
Depends on WHERE the holes in the floor are. And how bad on inspection.
That is COOL!
LOL more pics? Might help?
ROFLMMFAO! I had a Catalina just like this, Color and all with over 200,000 miles! It made this look like a chicken coupe! I had a hell of a time...