Separate names with a comma.
i guess I'm stunned, another maroon woody buick within 10 days. I really need 2 sunvisor pix to even consider it though:yahoo:.
"consider trade for 1980-1991ford crown vic body thats clean and must have title. Car is going to Canada. Call me I'm around all week" what is...
Pretty nice car.
price drop to $3000
the beige carpet you see is washed out green carpet. the 70's Green dye didn't last long just like black, it faded quick when exposed to sunlight.
No reserve. You're right about the rust...
You have to give this guy props for taking the pictures. That also shows that he probably likes this car too much and wont let it go for what it is.
Ken, At the time was it flat gray? That would make sense from the color of the bumper fillers.
the spare tire well bottom is painted, it's not likely original paint. I believe the original ad stated that when it was in OR still.
I think this 74 came from Texas maybe or so 10 years ago. It was originally a gray/light green/blue. Really solid.
I'm 99% sure it's this one from SanDiego http://www.stationwagonforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33899&highlight=1971+kingswood
" I dont want to take my slippers off, I'm going to have to take a picture from here I guess"
[IMG][IMG] the 400 engine is for sale for $600 now in michigan. Maybe the tow bar too
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/4824309925.html[IMG]
It looks nice. I'm not sure the wood "crate" is original spec.
Mint green in the 70's must have been porous and painted thin. Most are rust from underneath the paint and rust weird. Even though this wagon is...
I agree,the door jams and inner fenders suggest this car was still originally red, even if it were a repainted.
the right of center chevrolet on the gate is correct for 71-73, but not 74-76 scott
chevrolet isn't centered on tailgate
Hey 72kingswood, I found your wagon as a poster child in an ebay ad......