Separate names with a comma.
from the ad: This is a Local 1 Owner Unit that was just pulled out of a basement at a local estate Wasn't this car on blocks in a 2 car garage- 3...
then sold for ~5000 just a few months later on ebay.
Did it look the same as the picture?
I believe he wanted ~2500 3-4 yrs ago for this car. I think that picture is also that old as well, I'm sure it doesn't look like that anymore.
I'm sure the surfboard was just wet:rofl:
cool. What did you use for plates?
I question if there is rust repair in front of the right rear tire. It looks funny
lower end was painted; under the "crate". Probabaly to cover the coast rust. As honest said, the spare well is painted. The classic tell.
likely repaint. Rare comfortron..
dent is on the bottom, near the jack hole on the drivers side. Bottom lip was pulled on. Probably associated with why there is a...
Nice car, rear bumper is dented.
“Needs finishing touches” and more pictures.... duh
wagon killer, here is your paint scheme.
Possibly legit. In and out to start it every week. The price is a little fetch.
Its probably just the belt is off (hahahha)
you mean bitcoin. ;-)
I'm not sure what the "Texas" is all about in the title. It appears to be a repaint at some point but all there. For all those needing to cash in...
https://harrisburg.craigslist.org/cto/5552963139.html [IMG] [IMG][IMG]
I'm thinking this was the same car: http://www.stationwagonforums.com/forums/threads/72-kingswood-7200-minneapolis.36771/
The 454 thing is odd. Where would he get that?