Separate names with a comma.
I have decided to sell both sets of wheels and tires and I am going to go a completely different route now.
235/60R15. I want 245/60's with white letters
[ATTACH] I swapped 2 wheels over. What's everyone think? It needs taller tires on the rims if I use them
What happened with this car?
Last pic before they head to storage[ATTACH]
I'm going to polish them up and that's it.
Bought this for the wheels and tires. Might look good on my wagon. Hoping to get them switched this week [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Found a guy to make shirts of my wagon. They turned out awesome
I've been driving my 72 Chevy wagon all over for work. Been taking pics of it infront of cool back drops. Hope you enjoy the pics [ATTACH]...
I've been searching for a customer of mine forever for a nice wagon. He bought my 75 Caprice Estate off me awhile back. He wanted another wagon...
He's he did. Both rear doors are bent, the rear window has leaked and the floor pan for the third seat is rusted out as well as the bottom of the...
It appears it's a pieced together wagon. It also looks to be a 76 Impala wagon unless someone swapped the header panel to round lights, and...