Separate names with a comma.
It was on the Copart auction site. It is a site for insurance companies to sell there salvaged vehicles. I would have bought it back for the...
$4,050 for a wrecked wagon????? WOW [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
I will get pictures of the patch panel. I forgot to when I was there
Well the Chevillac had a couple small little blisters so I took it in to get repaired. They decided to cut the lower lip off and replace it ....
I'm gonna guess a derby guy has it
I love the contact paper woodgrain!!!! That speaks volume to who ever re did the car. No expenses spared on this whip!!!!
That car is horribly nasty looking
That's a car cover in the rear,
He's going to sell any useable parts that are not derby related and then derby it. Guaranteed
He's gonna derby it
A flipper bought it and is trying to resell it.
All cars of this era have lead in them. Even the sedans
I use to be a 75-76 Chevy guy. But the 71-73 Buicks and then the 74-76 Pontiacs have some awesome body lines. I love my 72 Chevy wagon but...
Wagon is delivered to its new home. He is a forum member so I will let him decide if he wants everyone to know. Good thing is he will love it...
This car will die as demo car. Someone may buy it and use it as a beater/driver for awhile but it's going to get sacrificed.
There is a big dent in the left rear quarter on the bottom edge of the quarter
Shell will sell for $3,000. Then part it out for around another $750-$1,000. Sad to say but it's probably about right around that price
It's one I should keep. But I have a few nice ones and I hated to see it sitting and wasting away. After I got it out I instantly regretted...